Legal Counsel - Commercial / Technology - Solihull/Hybrid working
Super opportunity for a commercial lawyer to join this market leading company which is at the forefront of supporting energy sector moves to net zero.
Our client develops and builds cutting edge technology to simplify and support moves to decarbonised heat and transition from natural gas to hydrogen. Its software engineers and data scientists completely transform complex energy industry problems in order to support making processes simpler, streamlined and insightful. Environmental sustainability practices are at the very heart of the business.
Working as part of an established and highly regarded Legal team, the work will include:
- facilitating the company's growth by providing commercially focussed legal advice
- negotiating, drafting and supporting on a broad range of customer and supplier agreements
- technology contracts (SaaS, licensing, PaaS, IT managed service agreements)
- compliance, IP, M&A due diligence
- identifying and working with the business on legal risk
You will ideally have some in-house experience (which could have been gained via client secondment) and possess in the region of 2-6PQE in Commercial law.
Tech, data privacy or regulatory experience would be advantageous or at least an interest in one of these areas.
Our client offers a great working environment which is very collegiate so a team player who is able to work collaboratively with people across the business is essential.
Our client is known to be a fantastic employer with an outstanding flexible benefits package, including:
- Very competitive basic salary
- Unlimited annual leave
- Pension contributions doubled up to 12%
- Car allowance
- Hybrid Working
- Free car parking
This is a hybrid role with 2 or 3 days max in the office and the rest at home. Spacious, light, modern offices in a convenient location working in a superb team.